1. Warming up with happy Monday thoughts
2. Viewing Act 3 with a focus on the following questions (I simplified the questions created by your Acting Companies because there was some overlap):
- How is the dynamic between Lady Macbeth and Macbeth changing, and how does this affect our attitude towards Macbeth?
- There are three witches and three murderers; in the original productions of the play, the same actors often played the witches and the murderers. What is the connection between the witches and the murderers?
- Why does it matter that Fleance got away?
- Why is Macbeth haunted by the ghost of Banquo but not the ghost of Duncan?
1. Now that we have made our way through most of Act 3, you should have at least FIVE word trace entries. Use the Harvard Concordance link on the website if you need help locating your word. You will be receiving a GROWTH grade in the next few days on these five entries; please make sure that you have revised your entries based on my initial round of feedback.
2. Read your banned book. They need to be finished by Feb 22 (it's 3 weeks away).
3. Complete your new www.noredink.com assignment on subjects and verbs before class on Friday.