Focus: How do we develop our body paragraphs?
1. Warming up with your banned book and checking in with your reading schedule (are you on track to finish your book in the next two weeks?)
2. Peer editing the body paragraphs using the official rubric
3. Revising and finishing your first body paragraph
1. Read your banned book.
2. Finish revising the first half of your body paragraph; finish writing the second half of your body paragraph.
Here is the official essay timeline:
Tuesday, Feb 17: Complete first body paragraph due
Wednesday, Feb 18: Complete second body paragraph due by the end of class
Thursday, Feb 19: Introduction due by the end of class
Friday: Feb 20: Conclusion due by the beginning of class; entire rough draft should be complete.
Thursday, Feb 26: Final draft due
3. Have a great long weekend!