1. Warming up with happy Tuesday thoughts!
2. Peer editing the body paragraphs using the official rubric
3. Revising your 1st body paragraph and trying out SAS Writing Reviser (username: ahswarriors)
4. Composing your 2nd body paragraph
1. Read your banned book.
2. You need the first half of your second body paragraph composed before you walk into class tomorrow; you will need to finish the entire body paragraph by the end of class. You will be receiving a large Attempt and Completion grade for this.
Here is the official essay timeline:
Tuesday, Feb 17: Complete first body paragraph due
Wednesday, Feb 18: Complete second body paragraph due by the end of class
Thursday, Feb 19: Introduction due by the end of class
Friday: Feb 20: Conclusion due by the beginning of class; entire rough draft should be complete. Submit it to the "Macbeth Rough Draft" folder in www.turnitin.com by 3:00 pm.
Thursday, Feb 26: Final draft due