Ever wonder who's really grading all of your essays?
|Here he is grading the good essays...|
|And here he is grading the not-so-good essays...|
He says he apologizes for the slow turn-around time, but he is still trying to learn the alphabet. English is tricky!
1. Warm-up: Viewing an "epic" vision of the future
What does our future look like, according to this video?
What aspects of our 2015 society are being highlighted in this video?
What aspects of our society are being subtly criticized in this video?
2. Participating in a survey about the future of our society by clicking HERE
3. Reading and questioning "Harrison Bergeron" together
- On each page, ask at least three questions (these should be Level 1 and Level 2 questions).
- Try to make one or two solid connections to the video you watched today, to the survey, or to our society.
- At the end of the story, pose at least one good Level 3 question.
1. Continue working on your draft. Before you come to class on Thursday, you need to submit your essay to the "Final Macbeth Essays" folder in www.turnitin.com. You do not need a hard copy unless you're feeling nervous about it.
2. Banned books need to be finished in exactly one week.
3. If you'd like additional feedback on your essay, please e-mail me with something specific to focus on.
4. Bring in your copy of Macbeth to turn in if you haven't done so already.