1. Warming up: Taming a sample bad introduction into shape
2. Exploring a few excellent introductions
3. Composing your own introductions and editing them using the official rubric
4. Revising your introductions and using SAS writing reviser to help with style and clarity throughout your entire essay
1. Compose a rough draft of a conclusion paragraph by tomorrow. Your entire rough draft will then be complete!
2. Bring your banned book to class tomorrow for some reading time.
3. In case you need a reminder...
Here is the official essay timeline:
Thursday, Feb 19: Introduction due by the end of class
Friday: Feb 20: Conclusion due by the beginning of class; entire rough draft should be complete. Submit it to the "Macbeth Rough Draft" folder in www.turnitin.com by 3:00 pm.
Thursday, Feb 26: Final draft due