Focus: What do we need to revise in our Macbeth essays?
1. Warming up with your banned books (one week left)
2. Exploring a few strong conclusions and peer editing your conclusions using the official rubric
3. Submitting your Macbeth drafts to www.turnitin.com
4. Using SAS writing reviser to edit for style
1. Keep checking your draft for feedback from me. If you'd like a second round of feedback, e-mail me over the weekend. It helps if you give me something to focus on.
2. Read your banned book
3. Continue revising your essay based on feedback from your peers and from me.