1. Warming up with happy Monday thoughts
2. Enjoying the lyrics of the Flobots and connecting them back to Macbeth's (self-?) destruction
3. Battling out the rest of Act 5 with a focus who lives, who dies, and why it matters:
In "Ye Ole Daily Class Log" (or with sticky notes--your choice), keep a list of which characters die. For each one, discuss and write down...
- How does the character die?
- Is the death a "noble" one (think back to your brainstorming from last week)?
- How is the manner of death is fitting for each particular character? Try to think of each death symbolically.
- Which characters get to live, and why is significant that they survive?
1. Final word traces are due tomorrow. I will likely start grading them around 3:00 pm.
2. This Friday is the end of 6 weeks; anything you'd like to revise/redo must be turned in by then. IF you're redoing your word trace, make sure you give the yellow rubric back to me.
3. How are those banned books, y'all?