Focus: What background information do we need build before we start Of Mice and Men?
1. Warming up with photos from the Great Depression
Browse through photographs in each of the categories, examining them closely (boot camp style).
On today's class blog, please post the following:
- Three observations/inferences you can make about the Great Depression based on these photos. Describe which photo specifically led you to each observation/question and how.
- Three questions that these photos raise about the Great Depression. What do you want or need to know?
2. Offering you two reading options for Of Mice and Men: The journal vs. annotations
The journal: Please fill out one side per chapter.
Annotations: Please include at least five per chapter.
3. Improving your mastery of the English language: Apostrophes, Part 2 (www.noredink.com)
1. Finish Apostrophes, Part 2 if you did not finish in class.
2. Pick one question from today's class blog, perform a little research on the Great Depression, and answer the question right on the blog (reply directly to the comment you're addressing). I've included some good websites below to help you streamline your research.