1. Warming up with a quick mini lesson on how to "read" movies
Create a Google doc called "___________ (your last name) Film Notes"
As you watch, please include a few notes on the following:
- What does the film add that wasn't in the book?
- What does the film delete that was in the book?
- Why do you think the film made these changes? What do you think of them?
2. Enjoying and analyzing the film version of Of Mice and Men (while I FINALLY give you credit for your annotations and reading journals for Chapters 4-6)
3. Wrapping up with a quick thesis:
The film version of Of Mice and Men changes _____________ by _____________ in order to illustrate that _________________.
1. FINAL DRAFTS ARE DUE OCTOBER 13. The grade you receive on this final draft is, in fact, final, so please see me or e-mail me if you need more feedback on your rough draft.
2. Finish your independent reading book by Friday.
3. By tomorrow, complete your www.noredink.com assignment of the week: Colons and Semicolons