Focus: How can we augment our vocabularies and our reading skills?
1. Warming up: Enjoying our very first book talk
2. Asking questions and/or quickly reviewing The Kite Runner vocabulary, Chs 7-10
3. Taking a Halloween-themed vocabulary quiz
4. Delving into the world of independent reading
1. Please read Chapter 13 of The Kite Runner for Monday and prepare your five journal entries or sticky notes.
2. Start preparing for Tuesday's fishbowl discussion, which will cover Chapters 14, 15, and 16 of The Kite Runner.
3. Don't eat any unwrapped candy and avoid masks that obstruct your peripheral vision.