1. Warming up with your inner and outer circle triumphs from yesterday (as well as a few suggestions from Ms. Leclaire)
2. Trying out a different role in fishbowl discussion for practice
3. Playing Scattergories to review the Kite Runner vocabulary for Chapters 1-6
1. Something you might find in an affluent household.
2. An unscrupulous celebrity.
3. A food you disdain
4. An example of unruly behavior in the classroom
5. A trend that is fleeting
1. A store where an impeccably dressed person might shop
2. Something you might implore your parents to buy for you
3. Something you would say to feign happiness
4. An animal that makes you feel trepidation
5. A viable excuse for missing curfew
1. Start studying for Friday's vocabulary quiz; remember that repetition is key (which is why I'm a big fan of having quizlet on your phone).
2. Read Chapters 7 and 8 for Thursday. It's going to be a rough read. Very sad. Please prepare five annotations for this reading assignment (journal entries or sticky notes).
3. If you'd like to read another independent reading book, please bring it to class on Friday.