1. Warming up with happy Monday journaling
2. Examining the victories and failures of your rough drafts; please take at least a few minutes to read my feedback and ask questions
3. Whipping those drafts into fine shape with peer and self editing; click HERE for the slides on format, content, and style
1. Edit your summary-response based on today's lessons. Tomorrow will be the last day for in-class editing, so you want to bring your strongest, almost A-worthy draft to class.
2. Independent reading (books must be finished by Friday).
3. Of Mice and Men books must be turned in by Friday.
4. By Wednesday of next week, e-mail me a childhood picture of you with a sibling or best friend (it cannot be an imaginary friend).