PSAT: Shortened Class
Focus: How can we take charge of The Kite Runner?
1. Warming up with an overview of fishbowl discussions
2. Signing up for fishbowl discussions
3. Recapping your book talks and signing up for presentation dates
1. Please remind your parents that I will only be conferences tonight since I am part time.
2. Read and annotate/compose journal entries for Chapters 5 and 6 by Tuesday for a practice fishbowl discussion.
3. Bring your independent reading book to class on Monday; we will review what makes speeches strong and take a little more class time to work on these.
4. PLEASE E-MAIL ME YOUR READING AND WRITING GOALS IF YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE SO; remember to include your parents in the e-mail.