1. Warming up. Testing your topic by brainstorming: The How/Why Chart
Pencils vs. cell phones
2. Working on your How/Why Chart; aim to finish in class, and show me so that I can give you credit on your rubric and get you started on your annotated research.
3. Starting on your annotated research if time allows (keep the C.R.A.P. test in mind)
1. If you parent approved your book film club novel, then you may go ahead and purchase that novel. You must have a hard copy of your book in your hands this Friday, April 24.
2. Prepare for your banned book speech this Friday if you haven't given yours yet.
3. Final draft of your synthesis essay due this Friday; please submit it to www.turnitin.com. There is a "rough draft folder" if you'd like to check your essay before you turn it in for real, which I highly recommend. There is a "final draft folder" for your final draft.