1. Warming up: Submit your book-film club proposal
2. Traveling to the Forum together to figure out our futures
3. Returning to the classroom and enjoying one of three options:
- Working on your schedules
- Visiting https://www.collegeboard.org/ to learn about the PSAT and SAT and/or http://www.actstudent.org/ to learn about the ACT
- Drafting your essays
1. Finish your conclusion paragraph by Monday (at that point, your rough draft should be complete).
2. Final, final drafts due Friday, April 24.
3. Please get your book-film club proposals signed by Tuesday, April 21; you will need an actual copy of your book no later than Friday, April 24 (if you're ordering one online, order it this weekend).