1. Enjoying our penultimate round of persuasive banned book speeches
2. Taking a few minutes to review your vocabulary
3. Acing your last vocabulary quiz of the semester: The final group of F451 words
4. Working on your synthesis essay outlines (due Monday)
1. Outline should be as complete before class on Monday. It's a lot of work, but it makes writing your essay a piece of cake.
2. If you have yet to deliver your banned book speech, start preparing and rehearsing (remember that your speeches will take place Monday, April 20).
3. If you're interested in applying for Honors American Lit or A.P. Language, attend the informational meeting on Tuesday, April 14 in E-9 at 6:45 am or 2:30 pm.
Click on the link below for the online application:
(Honors American Lit) https://docs.google.com/a/lps.
k12.co.us/forms/d/ 1ZJ6hBd5iTA7jdGr_ RcTUhy9zjwEmzjl8rnomSkmkfy0/ viewform