Focus: How can performance help us understand important ideas in Act 3?
1. Warming up by prepping with your Acting Company
2. Enjoying performances while filling our your studyguides / quizzes
3. Finishing this statement: In a word, Act 3 is really about...
4. If time allows, viewing the film version of Act 3 and discussing how Roman Polanski's version stacks up to yours
1. You will have a brief quiz tomorrow over properly e-mailing teachers/bosses/professors.
2. Bring your banned book to class tomorrow for reading time.
3. After watching and discussing Act 3, you should have at least five word trace entries. Use the Harvard Concordance link if you're having trouble finding your word.