Please remind me to make an announcement about Chromebook switcharoos.
1. Warming up: The trust spectrum
•Are there people in this world whom you trust entirely? Do you fully trust your family? Your friends? Your teachers? Yourself?
•Explain what makes you trust person and what makes you distrust a person. Do you consider yourself a trusting person?
•Which is more dangerous—being overly trustful, or being skeptical of everyone?
Rank the following characters based on the extent to which you trust them: The witches, Macbeth, Banquo, Lady Macbeth, Duncan, the former Thane of Cawdor, Malcolm, Roman Polanski (be prepared to defend your responses)
2. Finish reading Act 1 (hopefully) with a focus on trust and deception
3. Cooling down with your grammar assignment of the week: "I've Gotta Dash: A Lesson on Hyphens"
1. Complete your grammar assignment, "I've Gotta Dash: A Lesson on Hyphens," if you did not finish in class today. All grammar lessons can be found on www.noredink.com
2. Continue creating word trace entries. Everyone should have at least two entries (I think) by the end of Act 1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR WORD TRACES WITH ME (Your last name Word Trace). Don't be shy.
3. Banned book proposal, signatures, and actual book due this Friday.