Very shortened class today: CMAS
1. Dear Ms. Leclaire,
- What's going well for you?
- What's not going well for you?
- What can I do to help you succeed?
- What's going on outside of class?
- What are the next two months going to look like for you?
- Anything else?
1. Read and annotate Chapters 17 and 18 for tomorrow's fishbowl discussion; leaders should prepare the syllabus.
2. If you have an upcoming book talk, please prepare and rehearse it. Think about the very first thing you're going to say to us, and try to grab our attention.
3. Remember that this Friday marks the end of the 12 week period. All make-up work, late work, and redos/retakes must be completed by this Friday for credit.
Exception: Make-up grammar quizzes will have to wait until next Friday because of book talks and fishbowl tomorrow.