Focus: What is the climax of The Kite Runner, and what change does it bring about?
1. Warming back up with your in-class writing assessment
2. Enjoying a fishbowl discussion of The Kite Runner, Chapters 22 and 23
3. Wrapping up
1. Please read and annotate the final chapters of The Kite Runner for our last fishbowl discussion on Thursday; leaders should prepare their syllabus.
2. Start making flashcards for the next vocabulary list, which covers Chapters 15-20.
3. If you are giving your book talk this Friday, please prepare and rehearse it.