Focus: How can we improve our writing skills?
1. Warming up with our penultimate round of book talks!
2. Taking your in-class writing assessment
Please start a new document, call it "_____________ (your last name) Kite Runner Timed Writing," and share it with me directly.
1. Please read and annotate Chapters 22 and 23 for tomorrow's fishbowl discussion; leaders should prepare their syllabus.
2. Start making flashcards for the next vocabulary list, which covers Chapters 15-20.
3. If you are giving your book talk this Friday, please prepare and rehearse it.