PLC: Shortened Class Today
Please have out your journals/sticky notes so I can have a look.
1. Warming up: Taking ten minutes to start making your vocabulary flashcards for the week
2. Enjoying a little contest: Who can create the most entertaining and fair vocabulary quiz for the week?
- Look at your previous two quizzes for ideas.
- You need a fill-in-the-blank section, preferably with 10 questions (and preferably one that tells a story).
- You need a creative section with about 5 questions.
1. Read and annotate Chapter 21 by tomorrow; leaders should prepare their fishbowl syllabus.
2. Finish making your vocabulary flashcards (Chapters 11-14); start studying for Friday's quiz. Remember that if you want to retake any grammar quizzes from the past 7 weeks, Friday is your day.