Focus: What are the upsides and downsides of censorship?
1. Warming up: Considering what should be banned and censored with a round of "Agree, Disagree, Unsure"
2. Entering Ray Bradbury's vision of censorship in the future
3. Explaining your observation charts and looking at an example; taking time to try out your first task together; click here for the rubric
1. Finish reading through page 28 for class tomorrow; make sure you have the front and back side of an observation chart completed before class.
2.Our first fishbowl leaders and discussers need to be ready to go tomorrow. Leaders: Remember that each member of your group needs a copy of the syllabus, as do I.
3. Start working on your banned book presentations.