1. Warming up with some thoughts on your upcoming banned book speeches
a. What's the first thing you're going to say to us?
b. How are you going to use the glowing screen behind you?
A sample bad presentation
A sample good presentation
2. Asking a Level 2 question about page 110 (final page of Part 2)
3. Entering Part 3 of F451 together, reading and journaling
1. Finish putting words 16-20, "incessant" through "prattle" into www.quizlet.com; we will do a little review of the words in class tomorrow to
2. Prepare for tomorrow's fishbowl discussion by reading through page 139 in F451 and completing at least one side of a green reading journal/observation chart.
3. Work on your banned book speech. If you are absent or not ready to go on the day you signed up for, you automatically lose 10 points on your presentation.