1. Warming up with an overview of your PARCC schedule (click HERE for the tutorial):
- Testing will take place the mornings of Wednesday and Thursday next week. ALL 9th, 10th and 11th graders will take Language Arts testing on Wednesday. The Math test will be given on Thursday morning.
- For the Math test: Students will take either the Algebra I, Geometry or Algebra II test depending on their current math course. 9th and 10th graders who have already completed Algebra II will take the Algebra II test. Juniors who have already completed Algebra II will NOT take a math test. Students in Pre-Algebra will take the Algebra I test.
- Room assignments are posted on the wall in the Cafeteria outside the Security office. Please check the list for your room assignment prior to Wednesday.
- If you have checked out a Chromebook from Arapahoe, you will use that for your testing. Please bring that Chromebook to school fully charged on Wednesday and Thursday.
- You will need headphones on Wednesday for the Language Arts test.
- Click HERE for more PARCC details and the specific schedule for next Wed and Th.
2. Celebrating the best of the blog
3. Enjoying our second fishbowl discussion: F451, pages 28-40
4. Wrapping up
1. For next Tuesday, please read through page 63 and complete the backside of an observation chart.
2. Work on your banned book persuasive speech.
3. If you haven't finished entering words 1-15 of your F451 vocabulary into www.quizlet.com, please do so before Monday.
4. Make sure your parents know that I will be leaving conferences at 6:00 tonight (letter was sent home last week via hard copy and e-mail).