1. Warming up: Let's try out turnitin.com together just to make sure everything's working...
2. Viewing the film version of The Kite Runner; as you watch, keep a running list of the following:
- How did the director change specific aspects of the book?
- Why do you think he made those changes?
- Which aspects of the book the director get right, in your opinion? Why/how?
1. Before class begins on Monday, submit your final draft of the hero's journey essay to turnitin.com. We will not be doing this in class on Monday; it's up to you to take care of this. Work that is submitted after class on Monday will be counted as late. The assignment is called "Hero's Journey Synthesis Essay".
2. Final drafts are now due Monday, December 15, but if you turn it in today, I will grade it over the weekend for you.
3. Keep checking your rough drafts for feedback.