1. Warming up with and explanation of what platform you'll use to make your video:
- If your film will be five minutes or less (or you're willing to pay), try wevideo.com
- If you have a Mac, use iMovie.
- If you have a laptop with Windows and your film will be longer than five minutes, try Movie Maker.
2. Enjoying MAP testing
1. Script should be finished at this point; record your narration at home.
2. Assigned book club reading and activities (characterization, setting, motifs).
3. MAY 14 is the final deadline for revisions, make-up work, etc.
4. MAY 15 is the final deadline for mockumentaries; late work will result in half credit only.