1. Warming up with a mini lesson on Works Cited pages: Try easybib.com
Your two Works Cited options:
Include a Works Cited slide in your film.
PRINT a hard copy of a Works Cited page and hand it in BEFORE you present your film. Please do not just Google share it with me because I will be grading your films on the spot.
Remember to include all sites on your Works Cited page.
2. Working on your mockumentary films and checking out the rubric
3. Reminding you of your work habits grades
You start off with 50 points in the Growth category (5 work days left, 10 points each).
You lose a point each time you...
- Distract or are distracted by someone sitting near you
- Play on your cell phone
- Do other homework
- Use language inappropriate to class
- Pack up early or start late
1. All make-up work and revisions are due Thursday, May 14; remember that you can only make up or revise work from the most recent 6-week grading period. This also includes any preparatory work from your mockumentary I have not yet seen.
2. Mockumentaries are due at the beginning of class this Friday, May 15. Any late work will be penalized by 10 points, and our finals period on Monday will be the last day you can present your film. No exceptions will be granted as this your final exam.
3. I will start grading your websites this Friday.