1. Warm-up: Quickly recapping independent reading and explaining tonight's homework
- Your book should be one that you haven't yet read.
- Your book should be at your reading level (remember the "five finger" rule).
- You should really, really like your book; take your time picking it out.
- You need both your book and your signed permission form on Friday, August 29.
"Roll Away Your Stone"
3. Turning in your pre-tests OR taking them home to finish
1. Finish your pre-test if you did not do so in class.
2. Please complete the NEW homework blog by THIS MONDAY ("Feast Your Eyes on This!")
3. Remember that you need a physical copy of your independent reading book and your signed permission form in class on Friday, August 29.