1. Enjoying a student scavenger hunt to learn a little about each other
2. Trying out your "I Like People" grids with your 26 questions; collecting your 26 questions from last night
3. Exploring blogs of the past and using "I Like People" grids to establish blogging policies for this class.
a. Please peruse the post and the comments for the two blogs linked below. As you read quietly, think about which ones are strong and which ones are weak. What makes the strong ones strong, and what makes the weak ones weak?
Click HERE for a sample homework blog.
Click here for a sample fishbowl blog.
b. In your grid groups, first fill out your names across the top. Please fill in your second topic: "Blogging Expectations."
c. As a group, decide on FIVE specific blogging policies for this class that will help keep our blogs strong.
d. I will compile your answers and print them out for the class to sign.
1. Complete the first TWO blogging assignments tonight (due tomorrow). Please follow the blogging expectations you discussed with your group today.
2. Signed class policies are also due tomorrow.